1) Money isn't pouring into my pockets as fast as I want it to be. The weekly horoscope lied! It lied! Filippino maids are earning way more than me.
2) *note to self* People are lovely in general. I count myself lucky to have not met the weirdoes and meanies but I have only myself to thank. I mean, how much part in life does luck play? Attitude counts, so try to treat people like how you want people to treat you. I like to believe that my life is what I make of it. Fate is...tempting but since I am in control of most forces within myself, I live my own life. I try to work hard and I have no pity for people who choose to languish in their own pity. I can offer them a listening ear or advice but ultimately, it's up to them to do something.
3) Hate people who gossip ALOT. What's the fun in that? It amazes me how some people make it a part of their daily activities to bitch or talk behind people's backs. It irritates the hell of me when they go on forever. There are other things to talk about; catching up does not mean gossiping. I admit, I am arrogant. I find myself too important to partake of these gossip sessions. Gossipers are OK. I can't fathom green-eyed monsters. Oh ho ho, these are not to be trifled with. Tsk tsk.
4) People are lovely in general but meaner than you thought.
5) I think I need a little more oestrogen in my system.
6) Birthday coming up...*prays hard to receive something lovely in a HUGE FedEx box* To my Coventry sista: HINT HINT
No comments:
Post a Comment