Sunday, January 18, 2004

Sadistic bastard strikes!
I have way too much time on my hands - Seriously, I am just either fiddling with my PS2 or worrying about my life. I really mean just sitting down and thinking about it. Ack. Really want to start earning my own money but I don't really have an idea of what I want to be. I know my interests but it's kinda hard to find a job that match all of them. According to a buddy, the first 2 years consists of one doing alot of stupid jobs. *laughs* Maybe, but I believe if one try hard enough, perhaps the first job don't have to be a shit job. Dad told me to look for a career, not a job...so the first job should not be a shit job if I can help it...afterall, it might affect my career. Oui? Wow, my dad...so cool, I respect him so much. He's also a very useful tool to frighten off persistent ummm...people.

Did a whole lot of quizzes and I am now convinced I am self-centred, sadistic, fierce and manipulative. On the brighter side, I am also creative, helpful and a goddess. *rofl* However, while everyone else is going to marry Orlando or Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, I am going to marry Elijah Wood. *look of disgust* Of all leading men out there, I am going to marry that one. At least I didn't get Gollum. Ah well.

I miss Stephen Chow. When is his new movie ever going to come?

No comments: