"To open your mind to new ideas, to forget your egotism, to view others perceptively -- all this will be possible for you this year. You must cast away your preconceived ideas, your trenchant judgments and your ill feelings toward those who do not share your views. The stars also favor finishing a delicate job or putting an end to certain bad habits. If you want to tackle learning a foreign language, there won't be a better moment to do it. The stars will be favorable to you most of the time, giving out benefits without your having to do much to deserve them. You'll be offered a post to which you did not even dare to aspire, or you'll be given a pay raise that you did not ask for, or the person you've been secretly dreaming about will pick up the phone to call you!"
Whoohooooooo!! I mean, WHOOOHOOOOOOO!! *casts spell on Sanada's pic*
I know 2004 is going to be better. Why? That's cuz it is a time I am finally trying to do something more with my life. What's not to look forward to? New jobs, new friends, new skills, new men....heh heh. Let's hope I am a CEO by the end of this year and have Sanada as a mistress.
Right...need to be humble...modesty is a virtue...
*I hope my Coventry lover has a better time in school. Cheer up, babes and talk to me yah? I shall be supporting you all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment