I think I might have fleas...*gulps* I saw my favourite stray cat today and just had to pat it. I always feel happier whenever I see it because I tend to believe it brings me good luck. It tried to kill me on several occasions by weaving through my feet when I was climbing the stairs but I had to forgive it - it is THAT cute. Have to post a pic of it sometime. I also love how it tries to make me HERS when she rubs herself on me. I so adored how it laid its soft head on my foot and purred. Aww...something wants me! *weeps*
Oh wow, it did bring me some luck...I was typing this halfway when I got a surprise call. It was...surreal...suddenly my fate seems to have changed again. Or rather, there is a potential for my fate to change again. Thank you, A. I do appreciate it and although you won't be reading this, thank you. Silly fellow should have contacted me earlier than worry himself sick. I ain't that fierce.
What's there not to like about 2004? No winter lasts forever and no spring skips its turn yah? (...I hope I remain as upbeat after 5 months.) Anyway, thank you to all who received the 'Men Me Likesss" entry so warmly. No thanks to Budsey who found Sanada ugly. You suck! *laughs* Also, thank you all who made me laughed recently, RocketJim appreciates it.
I really do think I might have fleas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment