Empty Vessels
*laughs* Got a funny entry in my comment box and thank you, 'ction. You still defend the videogame genre very vehemently eh? I say those grandfolks were cool, dude! Gramps who step into Babbages or Wal-mart to buy games are COOL. Heh. I don't think mine would be even able to pronounce XBOX. I am hooked on part 4 of Dynasty Warriors and it is good. I think I am gonna miss Hayabusa for awhile. ( ;-;)/~~
Was surfing various forums and boards today and am suddenly disgusted with society again. Sometimes, people do worry themselves over or dwell into shallow things too much. Heck, I am guilty of various silly things myself but it is not hard to become very irritated at humanity from time to time. I am a nit-picker, yes, and big deal. Anyway, this group of girls were discussing where to buy low-cut panties to match their low cut jeans. I can't help but roll my eyes. Why don't they just don't wear anything? Have you even seen a girl bend over so much, you see the top of her butt cheeks? I think it is plain disgusting. *shrugs* Some people think it is very sexy but to me, it translates into trying too hard. Whatever floats her boat. I have yet to see the trend of letting the G-string peep out catch on here. Oh god, noooo.
There are so many losers out there. So there was this rude rude rude guy in a forum and it seems that many mindless little twits miss him and want to create a shrine for him. I am still trying to find my right eye...apparently, it rolled onto the floor far away~ Anyway I hope he finds a life. His loser friend too. *roll roll roll eyes* All these stupidity is actually pretty entertaining. And then, I came across a huge forum fight between 2 ultra senior members. Oh wow, this is actually very funny. In walked this middle-off-the-road fellow to try to take a side but...well you know there are some people who have not much to speak of but pretend to use bigassed words to impress the readers...he/she had it's head bitten off. Perhaps licking it's wounds now trying to save some face. Hahahaha.
Yeah I am in a meanie mood. Bah!
I want to talk about people who don't know what single or double eyelids are and girls who want to make friendship bands for their boyfriends this christmas. Perhaps, I think it is enough since my tolerance for bullshit is only this <---> good. I can be so unforgiving. Goodness, some people do just let their brains separate their ears. I think I just need to get out of my house. No, I need compassion. *rolleyes* No no, some people just need to grow brains. Haha.
I want to jump onto a pirate ship and sail away. Oh wow, this entry rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment