


I have really bad news. As sudden as little Charlie joined my family, he left just as soon. Charlie passed away in the car, in my arms last night. *sigh* Jakarta traffic. We were on the way to the animal hospital from the Vet's but I guess he was just too weak. Even if we made it to the hospital, I don't think he would survive his illness.
I am really heartbroken. Short as his stay with us was, he made us laughed many times. Charlie had a fumble to his walk and it was really cute too see. His fur was too long and the marble flooring was too slippery. What a cute little thing. He slipped from his pillow one afternoon while napping and immature me couldn't stop laughing. I thought I saw him gave me a "Seriously? How immature..." look while he got back on his pillow grumpily. I miss his stink which I think is cute now. Missed him nesting next to my thigh as I typed on the computer and I miss his cute backview. Funny how animals get to you...even if he was only with us for 6 days.
Charlie was down with a bad virus that made him vomit and poop alot. The Vet told me he was probably already inflicted when we got him from the pet shop. I am not sure if she was trying to make me feel better but thank you. I wished I had known earlier what his true age was. I really feel guilty feeding him the wrong food. It could help him become stronger, who knows? :(
The depressed Charlie picture I thought was sooo cute and endearing. Little did I know this would be the last few I could take of him... :(Lesson learnt. Next time before getting another cat, I know what questions to ask and what to do. I am sorry little Charlie had to die but I know my future pets are luckier for it.

It was really painful to see little Charlie attached to the IV drip and sleeping so badly in the incubator. By then he was probably half gone. My poor baby. I cried tons when I saw him drew his last few breaths...I am sure he was in agony. I hope you are in Heaven now and playing with other friends. Mummy misses you and wishes you well. Thank you for the happiness you brought Loverboy and I. It was shortlived but we feel lucky to know you.
3 comments:
*big hugs*
charlie was an angel while he was here, and you guys had wonderful memories. now he's gone to be an angel in kitty heaven, so he's not in pain anymore, so take comfort in that.
taking care of animals is a lifelong process, but i'm glad you think charlie taught you something in his short life. it's something positive you can take out of all this, and realise you have such a big capacity for loving little animals. i hope that if and when you do adopt another furry friend, you'll love him as much as you did charlie.
- hugs, junny
-Hugs-
You've gave him your best.
Charlie felt your love during the final days of his life. You gave him a home and he died in your arms, not in a pet shop. You really made a significant difference in his life.
Take care, and if fate brings you another kitty, im sure you will bring even more love into its life.
Awww...May charlie rest in peace. I'm sure he died knowing that his mommie May loved him dearly.
Post a Comment