I don't sleep well without Loverboy next to me. Dang, I miss him. He is away in Penang for one night and it's already hard. I wonder if this is what you call 'marriage' and getting used to someone.
I'm sorry I only keep talking about Loverboy. But he is my life now. :)
We are on a mission to help him lose weight and build more muscles. 2 days back, right after the gym session, we pulled the weighing machine out from under the sink and held our breath. Much to my delight, it can tell us our approximate body fat percentage too. I went on it first and viola! My body fat percentage is 20% (thanks to my lack of boobies)! Loverboy's fat percantage is 34%.......and then, my heart sank. I don't remember the exact categories but I suspect he is overweight.
Google confirms it. :(

Loverboy is obese and I am worried. Heck, I have been telling him to lose weight for a year and nothing is happening. I think he is quite disciplined diet wise but his lifestyle is rather sedentary. Gotta make him move more. We go to the gym twice a week and I hope there will be visible results in 3 months. On the other hand, I am worried about myself too because I don't want to lose more weight. I wish he is more disciplined exercise-wise. I can't be running next to him on the threadmill ALL the time. At times like these, I wish we were staying in some angmoh countries with huge, rolling valleys and wide backyards. Will get a dog and force him to run with it everyday. This is a challenge...I've never been with a guy with more body fat than me before. Maybe Loverboy's jewels are too big BAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'd been grilling, steaming and roasting food more than stir-frying now and using more fish. Guess I would have to bring it up to the next level by turning vegetarian 2 times a week. Hope something works!
5 comments:
i hope you and loverboy have a great xmas too, maymay! as for him losing weight... maybe you should give him some incentives to spur him into action.
will post more cat pix and you two should just get a kitty if you want, haha. the wooden furniture... you can always spray it with something that will preserve the wood and keep cats off at the same time. they don't like bad smells and sprays qualify as bad smells.
- junny
OMG REALLY? Sounds like a great idea. I WILL get some spray then. So excited now, I can have best of both worlds - antique furniture and a cat!
Need to do a victory dance.
Thank youuuu Junny.
haha np. you also should try to discourage the cat from scratching the furniture. you can buy a cat scratching post (the kind where he can perch on and lie down to watch the scenery), and every time it tries to go near the furniture, maybe squirt some water in its face (they don't like water) and say NO in a very firm voice.
we had a leather sofa at home and my folks were worried wafe would scratch it to bits, but in the end, the sofa is still in good shape bar a few scratches (that can look like wear and tear XD).
anyway, you might want to get a citrus spray, cats apparently do not like the smell of citrus things (lemon, orange, etc). also, a scratching post is a worthwhile investment, as it lets kitty have a place to scratch so that it is less inclined to wreak havoc on your furniture.
- junny
empress boodiboo: i think the fastest way for him to lose weight is to halve his carbs and replace it with protein. so when you make him dinner, you give him 1/2 chicken and green salad instead of 1/4 chicken, salad and potatoes.
smart, smart and SMART.
Post a Comment