I is liking me Life
I wish I had more pictures from the pre-wedding and welcome party at Orgo. Miwa san very kindly sent me this and I have tons more in about 20 different cameras. Note to self: Carry bigger clutches so I can bring my own camera in future. And that's me after 3 sips of champagne. I don't normally look like Justice Bao.
I think there is something about retiring that makes all pressure melt away and coat a person with fairy dust. And that will be me. My 5 years contract with my employer will be up in another 2 months and I am ELATED. ELATED!!!!! I enjoy my work alot more now that I know I will be gone in a couple of months so I can pretty much get away with most shit. Funnily, I have been getting more good comments even though I am not trying. I think there are more people out there who have given up. Anyway enough is enough. I want to spend more time with Loverboy, my family and my friends who matter way more than work. I've had enough working for a small dick too. I need to rub this in but I can't fathom how his mistress enjoys his microscopic member. But that's just me. Different people have different fetishes. I do know a lady friend who loves sucking on knees. KNEES!!
Ha.
Recently, Loverboy has been suggesting honeymoon destinations. He really really really wants to go to Mexico and other South American states but the suggestion was immediately shot down by me. It is just too bloody far. It may sound strange to you but if u ask most crew where they want to go to holiday, they will tell you, "I just wanna chill at home". I told him I want to go to Penang. (Of course it's a joke) I really dread going anywhere too far. I mean, as long as I am with him, I feel it is a honeymoon. (Aisei! So sweet right? *wink*)
Loverboy has been pestering me for a week. I have no idea where I want to go. I just really want to be lazy on a honeymoon. Roll around my ocean-front villa and then plop into the ocean.
RJ: Ok, Tahiti. And Bora Bora.
He said it was a good idea since he hasn't been to those places too.
LB: May chan, how about Italy?? Rome and then Sicily!!! It's very pretty you know. How about Monaco??
He sent me a picture of a beautiful Italian island and guess what's my first reaction? I must be an alien because my heart sank. Again, I thought it was so far! Italy sounds like alot of work to me. I have to explore, I have to take trains, I have to go shopping and I have to see tons of people. July in Europe? Hell no. On the other end of the phone, I can feel Loverboy jumping with excitement over his suggestion. What the hell is wrong with me?? Which girl wouldn't want to go to Italy? Prada! Gucci! Bottega! Hot Italian stallions!
I told him I wanted to eat Penang Laksa hahahaha.
Any of you have any great suggestions? I am just really tried of flying. And the world is getting too small to me. As long as there is KFC or MacDonalds in that country, how more exciting is it? I don't wanna go on a cruise either cuz it's so bloody boring.
Loverboy is flying in tonight (yay!) and he says he will discuss with me. As of now, his last sms to me was to 'let him show me a new world like how he did with me at Tasmania'. That was really sweet of him. I can't help but think how... Aladdin showed Princess Jasmine a new world on his magic carpet ride.

Sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment