HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE
A prosperous and healthy new year to all my dear friends! Xin nian kuai le, gong xi fa cai! YES!! Made in back in time for the second day of CNY. Soooo happy. I was so disappointed I had to miss the all important reunion dinner but dad decided to arrange a reunion lunch for me tomorrow...ok I mean, later today. Happiness! I can't wait. It should be fun. My lovely aunt, Empress Boodiboo's Toyboy and my Loverboy are all going too. *clap clap* Poor Loverboy is inflating at breakneck speed. I feel so bad I keep feeding him. But he so stupid, can say 'no' what.
My flight was sooo empty just now. *clap clap* I was freaking bored but I am not complaining. I even managed to rewatch Disney's Little Mermaid during my rest time. Haha.
...........Steven sent me an sms wishing me a Happy New Year. In fact, on many important festivals, he stills wishes me luck and everything. So sweet....but...
*delete!!! delete!!*
I hope Creepy Steven is happy and married and with kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment