I never knew extracting wisdom teeth would be such a pain. Argh. My mum extracted hers earlier this year and she was already eating normally by the 3rd day. Me? I had to eat porridge or mushy stuff for 2 weeks because I had a minor surgery for the lower tooth. The first week was hell and I couldn't sleep every night because my gum would hurt sooooo bad.
My teeth were already hurting so bad halfway through my last flight but my lousy company refused to fly me back. Hence, I developed a gum infection. Nice huh? The gum infection worsened EVERYTHING. Even opening my mouth to swallow porridge hurts. I really detest the people at the office...
On the bright side, I developed cheekbones I never thought I had. I guess a semi liquid diet do work wonders. No need to spend money going to Mary France Bodyline. Just find an excuse to extract your teeth. With surgery even better! I'd always thought it was bullshit when people told me my jawline will become nicer after extracting wisdom teeth. Haha now I get it! *prays* I wish my cheekbones stay for a seriously long time because I wanna channel Gong Li's Hatsumomo very much. :D:D:D

I want this aura that scares juniors even before they introduce themselves to me hahaha.
Anyway this is again the season to be giving...NOT!
It's winter again and Singaporeans are busy flocking to Hokkaido. As usual, it is the season to put up with the inceased number of cheapskates. It is amazing, really. Every year around this time, Singaporeans will be flying various major airlines and asking for freebies. Come on people, I mean seriously. It reflects on us sooo badly. I do wish my fellow countrymen don't keep doing all these embarrassing cheapskate acts.
Maybe it is just my medicine speaking (I've been grumpy alot. Dunno if it is my hunger OR my truckload of medicine/painkillers).
Singaporean Passenger: Do you have any souvenirs for me?
I usually pretend not understanding their requests, smile and wait for them to define WHAT they want. Since I am a professional, I am SMILING and pretending to be charming while in my head I am going "No, why would we prepare any souvenirs for you? Did you buy $50000 worth of airtickets from us?"
I don't mind giving you poker cards but if your whole family asks for TWO each, it is WRONG. Share k? And there are 300 passengers on board. I can't afford to give everyone a deck of cards. The plane models are for our kid passengers to help them pass time. You know, there are diamond club members on the same flight and they don't ask for a single thing. They are given free Cle De Peau amenities kit and they don't even bring them home.
Heh, any souvenirs for you?

Got~ A cold stare with my new, lovely cheekbones.
Be very afraid!!
2 comments:
the grumpy-ness might be from me.. u think so?
You emit undesirable aura.....tsk tsk
Post a Comment