Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The 401

Wow, what did you know? This is my 401st post. Sugoi~ I didn't know I had so much to talk about. Should I celebrate this 401st post by... buying my diamond ring tomorrow? (>.<) I can't bear it any longer. I love it to death but I have so many things I need (and want) to buy. My 'priority list' is getting messed up.

Anyhow, check out this pretty little dress! I love it soooo much. I stumbled across this on a fashion site and promptly fell in love with it. It will make such a cute date dress! *imagines myself walking down Ginza in pretty dress* But it's over USD$150. Sadness. Should I even consider it?


The Great Depression Part 1


The Great Depression Part 2

Sooo pretty and so many different ways to wear it.

And then there is this:


The Great Depression Part 3

Dear Nani introduced me to this precious site, www.etsy.com and I have already splurged $200 buying various jewelry as Christmas presents. Don't go near the site, it's evil! I haven't gotten anything for myself...and am so aiming this charm bracelet. Oh! Oh and this lovely swallow necklace I mentioned to Emo (HINT!!!). Ahhhhhhh why am I such an easy consumer?! Slap me.

And then there is the plane ticket to Tokyo. Sian, right? When I work, I fly to Tokyo, when I go on holiday, also Tokyo! (-_-) And this is a must-spend. (I know all you people, I refuse to 'tok' Loverboy!) I keep having to postpone my ring.

Maybe I should learn to overcome instant gratification and save up for...I dunno. A bungalow to live in in 10 years' time (aim high! haha)? Or even better, I should flee to Bhutan or N.Korea and learnt to be contented.

No comments: