My eyes glazed over swapping gems on a very addictive game on Facebook. Then Empress Boodiboo sashayed behind me and put on her usual condescending journalist face.
Boodiboo: Wow, that is a new low in loser-liness. You are so amazing you know.
Me: Shhhhhh don't distract me. I need to buy that BMW to up my celebrity hotness.
Boodiboo shot me a look and pondered if she should waste more time talking to me.
Me: What?? You think these puzzle games very easy ar?! I training my brain and putting off Alzheimer's leh!
Boodiboo shook her head and lamented at the new low Humanity has reached.
Teehee...so yeah, RocketJim is busy dating and ummm...being a loser on Facebook. I spend my days like a quasi-tai tai but with less money, smaller hair and no real BMW. Sian.
I am soooo addicted to this celebrity game on Facebook (no thanks to Cameo!!). It's addictive earning money to buy that better car or bigger diamond. Unfortunately it isn't real so yeah, it appears very loserly. But it's ok. I thought I was a huge loser until I tried trash-talking with other 'celebrities' online. Then I realise : Yeah, there are always more and bigger losers in U.S.A. Hehe.
I feel better now.
Anyway I am so looking forward to September! Whooooohooooo!! Bummer I have an important Emergency test coming up too but nevermind it will be sweet thereafter~

Loverboy surprised me with a present over the weekend and I am all excited now. I am so happy! The Formula 1 Grand Prix tickets!!

I didn't know how to react so I kinda cried. So loser. Anyway anyway whoot! Night race, sia. Super pretty and exciting. I was surprised when the Singapore Leg was touted as the World's 1st night race because I'd always thought there was a night race too in Yokohama, Japan. And then I realised I had been playing a little too much Gran Turismo (PS2) during my nerd-gamer days.
Empress Boodiboo 'choped' the Friday ticket...so thickskinned. I got offer her meh?
She said 3 days is way too long and boring for me considering I fell asleep at Sepang last year anyway. Good point...but it's MY present.
Oh well, whee~ I love the Marina area in Singapore best. I am so glad my countrymen feel the same way and decided to hold the race there. I lub September! Hayaku kite!
4 comments:
ssswwweeetttt!!!
i got no F1 pass though, i'm still happily (and loser-ly) celebrity-ing on facebook.. :(
It's ok, I'm a Notorious *smirk* now with an Island at Bahamas. I am the BIGGER loser hahahaha.
I hate you...:P
-lepra
GOSH *dropped jaws*
you're a lucky lucky bitch!!!
Post a Comment