Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RocketJim Loves Old Men and Stray Cats



I was tickling behind her ears and she almost immediately fell into slumber. Le sigh. If she were mine...she would totally run away in a few days. I would hug her and kiss her and hug her and kiss her and really suffocate her. What to do, I am a natural born hugging machine (applies to cute animals and men only).

Weird as it is, the past few days were pretty low. I felt my luck was down and I couldn't beat the blues. So many things inside my head and I am wondering where did I go wrong? Anyway the bottomline is, I got to trash alot of sentimental shit and be a wee bit more ruthless. Why do I even care for people I care for that much? Some people just don't deserve unconditonal loving, RocketJim-style.

Heck, sometimes I even think that some people don't deserve to speak to me or share the air I am breathing.

Basket, to add to all the negativeness, I also haven't had the chance to wear my 2008 Spring Date Dress! No shoes to match, nobody I felt like pleasing and un-cooperative weather. Bloody hell, it's summer already.

Bleh.

Good news is, I smell some good fortune lurking around. My luck will turn for the better. Lillian Too says the month of June will rock. *crosses fingers* If all goes well, I will be riding a Harley next week in Tokyo and coming back to have dinner at Rochester Park over the weekend. Whoooot! Like Miss B says, I gotta believe. I guess there is some truth when people say happy energy attracts people and more luck. (Sounds like a great excuse to get a 2008 Summer Date Dress too...hehe)

To bring the post to an end, I'd like to reinforce that...my fate is sealed. My company was invited to be some 'guest judges' over at Channel U's eh...search for some new star contest over the weekend. (BTW, Zoe Tay has such a lovely lovely face.) Lots of young studs walking around Mediacorp that night. Cute photographers, cute actors, cute contestants radiating youthful and virile energy. Me? I was just busy drooling over the Chinese compere, Guo Liang. So hot. Mature, stable and stately. Me likessss.

No comments: