Friday, March 14, 2008

The Night RocketJim Broke A Stranger's Heart and Slap Her In Her Face

Philly said guys in Singapore are cute. I snorted at him and now I am a humble, defeated being. The gay men in Singapore ARE cute. Hot hot hot. But today, it is my story. Not Philly's.

Before I start, let's go through a few things my lovely friends taught me.

1. Butches (or dykes). Females who already think they are men and obviously dress like one.

2. Andros. Females who like females but know they are female. Usually dress like guys.

3. Femmes. Females who like females but dress like females.

4. Kaypohs. People like me who are curious about every damn thing. Usually heterosexual.

I attended HerSory at Zouk a few hours back. Also affectionately known as 'gay night', it is an event that takes place once a month in various clubs. Tonight it was at Zouk and it was GREAT. (Yay! My first time in Zouk somemore. Cool sia) I like 'gay night' and I want to go again in future. The music was awesome, the company was spectacular and the people were beautiful. My god, I was oggling half the time.

Gay Night is 5 times hotter than a straight club ANYTIME. Man, I am glad I am only 21 when I find out about this. Har har. Butches grind SO WELL. MAY I SPEAK IN CAPLOCKS??? BECAUSE OH MY GOD, EVERYONE DANCED SO WELL. I SWEAR IF I WAS DRUNK OR HIGH, THE DANCEFLOOR LOOKED MORE LIKE SOME SEX ORGY.... I WOULD JUST DATE (KEEP) A BUTCH SO I CAN GRIND WITH HER.

Hence, very very sexy. I never did enjoy grinding with men much. Butches do them so well. In straight clubs, I can wear blinders and I won't miss much. Not that much fine dancing anyway and not enough cute straight guys. Wow...it was weird. My heart actually fluttered when I saw some 'handsome' women. So guys....when your girlfriend joke with you with the eternal "Don't break my heart har, or I will turn lesbian.", take it SERIOUSLY. You have serious competition (who also dance and smell better).

When I told Diva, she merely dismissed me, "Aiyah, you will die without a real one (dick)."

I dunno man. Toys are pretty advanced these days. *laughs* And men are only useful for making babies.

Moral of the story: Marry a straight man and cheat with a Butch. Yay.

Biggest Blooper of the Night:

Random Dancer: Hi. My friend thinks you are very cute.

Me: Oh, thank you.

She then extends her hand out to me, waiting for me to take it. I didn't.

Me
: I am straight.

Random Dancer rolled her eyes and looked sian. LOL. In her head, I bet she was "Fuck sia, if straight why come to Gay Night. Waste my time."

Shit lah. Then my friends laughed so freaking hard they kneeled. I don't know mah! I didn't know it was so rude. (It's almost like a guy hitting on me and me saying I actully really am also a man.) I felt sooooooooo bad. So stupid...I could have been more diplomatic and lied I had a girlfriend. Noooooooo I told her I was straight.

Then again, like I always say, "Nobody said Life is easy." I used my Bitchslap Theory on a stranger tonight. Power sia.

Gay Night is soooooo hot!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the real world the "Bitchslap Theory" could save yourself in a way. But I must say I totally take my hats off on what you did cause, you're very brave to attend a gay night when most ppl would just leave and say "oh that party is not for ppl like me."
It's just a party no difference the other party, just more FUN in it! Whahuuuuuu.....*wink*

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. wahahahaha
OMG, i still laugh whenever i think back abt it.. we were wonderin how r u goin to shake off that irritator who interrupt us dancin.. and u were being so bloody honest, i thought u made her cry!! haha..
neway, love u May for willin to experience us.. lets do that again soonish!
(and pls spread the word that gays DONT bite, they r juz more fun! period!)

Mrs Hanashima said...

ya lor, so stupid right?! I cant believe I told her "I am straight." I must as well walk up to her and slap her.

*weeps* I am a villain. I feel sooo bad.

I hope she scores tonight. *prays*