Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome to the Good Life

Photobucket

Party time!!


Photobucket


I am having so much fun partying all thanks to my beautiful girlfriends. Moiny was right. My rightful place was between beautiful women. :D And I wonder why I know so many...God is unfair. I know enough men dying to be in my place and being surrounded by my harem of lady friends. Anyway thank you, I have been having so much fun dancing and meeting new people.

Princess Rozi, Reggie Babe and the Indominable Miss B!!! You all rock! Let's partyyyy again pretty please.

Of course many thanks to Sean Paul, Sean Kingston, 50cent and Snoop Doggy Dog too. Without you sweeties, I will be an empty shell. Black men totally rule.

Argh. I wish I could party every night. It's the best exercise ever. Why do people even go Marie France? Just go clubbing.

PS: Guys should stop shouting into women's ears in the club. Nobody looks for men in clubs. If we are looking, let us shout in your ear. In the meantime, just stay with your own group of friends. (Disclaimer: If guy is black or cute, above rules do not count. Har har)

No comments: