Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too Many Ideas In My Head

Today I fell asleep in a class. Nice, that is always how Life is. When i lie in bed, I cannot sleep. Put me in a classroom and I am the first to snore. When I most needed to stay awake, I slept through my 'O' and 'A' Levels. Yet after a 14hours flight, I lie on my back staring at the ceiling worrying how to better dispose of my lovely bras. Anyway, I should hurry up and patent my Bitchslap Theory soon.

Btw, you hear the theory here first. On RocketJim's. :D

Met Bernie for dinner and I had such a lovely time. Some people just know how you feel and say the right (wise) things.

Well...yeah, everyone has problems. I need to learn to overcome mine and emerge stronger. As a start, I need 8 lovely black men as my personal evil minions. They shall gang-rape every guy who crosses my path and subsequently piss me off. *thumbsup*

I should also curb my spending and learn how to make my money grow. I would very much like to study and live in Manhatten in the near future. (Wait for me, Cameo!) New York University, I am aiming youuuu. Whooohoo, I hope to be lazing around on mossy fields in Central Park one day soon.

Buddha bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"lazing around on mossy fields in Central Park" sounds great!
but we can only bring along my french bulldog, we cant bring ur fat cat out.. people dont walk cats on the leash, do they?

Anonymous said...

I miss you, May. Talk to you soon.

Yoshi