Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Pisces Woman

I am addicted to Astrology and I read mine everyday. I admit I also enjoy reading up the various characters of my lovers and friends. Of course, being the educated woman I am, I take most things with a pinch of salt. (Only believe the good stuff) Anyway, I came across this Astrology site on Linda Goodman's Sun Signs and damn, it's good and it's funny. The link is here:

http://mizian.com.ne.kr/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/contents.htm

Here are some snippets of a Pisces woman. Some really had me laughing out loud. (Very good amidst my semi-depression)

"The line forms to the right. And please don't crowd. There may not be enough Pisces women for every man, but that's no reason to be unruly. You'll have to take your turn, and hope for the best.

Even without astrology, rumors have spread about the charms of a Pisces female. She has her negative points, to be sure, but at first glance she's every man's grade school valentine, with maybe just a touch of a Playboy bunny to add some pepper. We might as well admit that the modern, emancipated woman, with her cast-iron image, has made the Pisces girl's value shoot even higher. With all that free­dom from the feminine mystique clouding the air over lover's lane, the demure, pretty, helpless Neptune creature has to beat off the men with big sticks."


Humph. So it's in my stars??? All these creepy geriatrics?

"She may have one enemy. The man she turned down before she married her husband. He probably joined the Foreign Legion in disappointment, and now I doubt if she even re­members his name. Heartless females, these Pisces women."

Har har.

"A Pisces girl will give all of her heart to her children, except for the large chunk she saves for you. She'll love them all, but the ones who are uglier, weaker, smaller or sicker may have a slight edge with her. Only a Pisces movie star would pass up the little dimpled darlings and adopt a tiny, crippled tot with frightened eyes."

Ok, that semi-explains why I love my men ugly. Sympathy, darling. Soft spot.

------------

Arghhhh remove the anvil weighing my heart down already.

No comments: