Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I hate 2007. May 2008 be wonderful


2007 was an odd year. It went by fast and I am glad it was finally over. Workwise...nothing major happened; as usual, a couple of idiots here and there. My family is still kinda sane. My personal life though, was a roller-coaster ride. I guess you can pretty much tell from my entries over the past year. Got Shogun out of my life, finally told Creepy Steven to get out of my life, welcomed tons of new guys and also met a special Spy. Sometimes I am still wondering if meeting him was a good thing.....because when you do care so much for someone, you feel new levels of hurt. Arg x 10. I hate him sometimes. Relationships are so draining. Wonder if they are even worthed it you know? Now I think I was being a retard when I whined about being single. Anyway, as of now, he is an idiot.

*sigh* WTF really.

Also, I learnt many new things about myself. Most, I don't exactly like but been in denial so far. I know I am a terrible worrywart and I think way too much. In 2008, I must learn to let go and be happy. Sometimes, you cannot help things happening, so be cool or get even! BIG MENTAL NOTE. Also I tend to take flight when problems arise. I'd prefer to run away or stray so this year, I must try harder at committing to people or tasks (if they are worthed it, heh). Also, I need to finally visit a Chinese physician and ask why I am always tired.



To happier stuff...



My countdown was nice. It wasn't spectacular but it was one of the sweetest memories amongst all countdowns. I was with another 3 friends at East Coast Beach where we could almost see the fireworks over at Marina. We sat around in a nice corner and shared plum wine and apple juice. At midnight, the various ships also blasted their horns and sent off their distress signals (disguised as fireworks). That was nice.



And that I had prata with Mustafa. We talked about Chennai, Taj Mahal and the assassination of Bhutto. Mustafa was inconsolable. Poor fella.

Ok I made that up. Happy New Year everyone. I just wish everyone is happier this year.

No comments: