Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa Baby~ Hurry down the chimney tonight~

I am in love Christmas. I don't know why either. I don't exactly celebrate it but it IS a festival where you should be surrounded by family and loved ones. It is a romantic holiday with lovely jazz songs and old-school Norman Rockwell cards. The days are short around Christmas but the nights are always prettily lit up by faerie-lights. Christmas is uplifting because it isn't the end of the year YET. One might feel sad but you feel you get a second chance during Christmas. I don't know about most of you but it all goes downhill after Christmas. Of course we all wish for a better new year but new years always make people sad. More resolutions we don't keep, and reflecting things we still haven't come around to doing throughout the year. But Christmas is always filled with warm.

I love Christmas. Every year, I have the same simple wish. One day it will come true. And I will be the happiest woman on Earth.

Just cause this little wish came true.

Anyway on to happier stuff. This is my Christmas wish-list. I am a ma ma ma material girl~

1. The Chanel 2.55. I could rock this with jeans or even 50 years later with my Grandma panties.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


2. The Loewe Nappa Aire tote. In Gold or teal green please.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


3. Chanel Double C earrings. I heart!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


4. Ipod Nano. The power of love. Got him one and not for myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5. A pair of black Christian Louboutins. To smack him. Then walk off haughtily.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


6. More lingerie. More more more. One pair for everyday of the year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


7. A Cat. I don't care if my Mom hates them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


8. Tiffany rings. It's non-committal. Just get me those bling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last but not least. ALOT OF FRENCH KISSING UNDER A MISTLETOE. Alot alot.

No comments: