The Fat Cat rubbed herself on me again!!! Oh Noooooooooooooooo. As much as I love her, I'd prefer her to sit in a corner and purr when I am near. No rubbing! Geesh. But seriously, she is good. If your lovelife sucks, let her rub you alittle. No kidding.
I've been using Listerine to rinse my mouth recently and it burns my tongue. Listerine hurts... Tokyo Spy uses it several times a day and swears by it.
Tokyo Spy: Listerine ha....ichiban oishii kana? (I think Listerine tastes the best)
I wonder if his taste buds still work after all these years. Does he taste anything?? Anyway I think I shall stick to Colgate to rinse my mouth. It hurts less and I feel refreshed for longer periods.
I had a GREAT time on Saturday with Lavine-chan and Jamie! The only thing that ruined my day was Jamie's conservative top. Hehe. These 2 girls are so fussy in their men too. Tsk tsk. Next time, I won't introduce them cute guys anymore. Only Ogres and maybe Creepy Steven. Yay!!
And I just had to share this video with everyone. For the very first time, a face to a name:
This was Shogun. In Phuket. In a wig.
Had me laughing like crazy. It's just so him to pull something like that. But I guess a little spontaneity never killed anyone. :)
10 comments:
He's CUTE!!!! Better than your pretty boy whatshisname, and 6pack aging-skin dancing PE teacher!! Cheers, Jamie (too lazy to log in)
Damn funny.. Say Hi to Mr. President Tomato for me. And I'll expect a suite at his palace when I visit his kingdom, provided there's flights there.
And JM, c'mon, Mr Capoeira isn't so bad riiite
Ok, guy question. Is it appropriate for a friend of the girl to date an ex of hers? Does it get awkward? Because, for guys, it does. It's like a loyalty thing. Though I suppose you can make exceptions if the girl is like, Jessica Alba or something.
hmm.. why suddenly this qn Moin??
For me.. so weird to see my galfren holding hands with my ex. Hope that answers u
he's CUTE!! Really :)
ah, moin. Yes it's weird. It's also weird to be dating a guy your friend has dated before. It'll always be and yep, kind of like a loyalty thing too, but also: hmm... i wonder why they broke up. is there something wrong with him?
I can't believe this!!!! I get all these comments because of President Tomato?? Sooo unfair. I hate him already. And HELLO, he is an EX. Everyone should say he is UGLY! Hahahaha *pouts*
6 pack aging skin dancing PE teacher?!?!?! LMAO!!! Jamie is sooo funny lah!! so mean, at least he has 6 packs ok? So hiam.
heehee...Okie, he is Ugly. But VERY Cute "ugly" though! And if you have friend like him, can intro to me (can't be your exes though) =p
This is kinda random but, do u notice that your archive looks like a couple of lower torsi (showing butts and legs). :P :P
-lepra
hahhaaha....he's really one of a kind. A clever idiot and one hell of a funny one. Good selection of soundtrack music for his video. You should be glad that he doesn't have much power now to convince you to do something similar to this...is that comforting enough... ;P
Post a Comment