I am proud of my taste in men. I don't care if they are plain or short (took a hard learning journey though). I don't need a trophy or handsome boyfriend hanging at my arms to feel secure. 'Becky" only goes for cute guys and always laugh at my taste in ugly men. No big deal. At least I ain't the 'beast' in the couple unlike someone else. Kekeke. Still, why is everyone trying to get on my nerves these days?
Anyway beacause I am waiting for work and have no life, I have another new entry in my blog! Yay~ Today I have decided to list the Top 4 Men I Want To Date. Without further ado, here is my list:
4. Lau Ching Wan

Goofy yet intimidating face. Teddy bear build and lovely dimples. He may not have matinee-idol good looks but I don't know why I am so attracted to him. It must be his thick eyebrows and goofy face.
3. John 'Grease Lightning' Travolta

Must be the way he trusts those hips. I think Mr Travolta is sleek. And damn charming. If I were to date him, I will definitely feel like the Princess the whole night. I love that voice of his too.
2. Sanada Hiroyuki

My number 2 favourite Hiroyuki of all time! He is still so hot...I am sure he burns whatever carpet he walks on. I have decided to give him the number 2 spot even though I am half-hearted about forgiving him for the crap of a film, The Promise. Still, a hot guy is a hot guy. In fact, Hiroyuki smoulders. Oooooo
And the NUMBER ONE spot goes to.......*drumroll*
1. Ronald Cheng

I know enough people falling off their chairs now but I think he is soooooo cute. Perfect boyfriend materal. And he has the same birthday as me! He definitely rocks. I mean, I don't know this sweetie personally but he seems humourous and romantic. Plus he has microscopic eyes! Soooo cute. Did I mention I love goofy faces? Le sigh. Ronald Cheng is da bomb.
See? You don't need to be good-looking to appeal to me. You could have beady eyes like Mr Cheng yet make me weak in the knees. I am more fussy about character and habits. You know you have blown your chance if you:
1. Smoke
2. Gamble
3. Eat like a dog
4. Smell like sweat
5. Petty with money
6. Utter 'fuck' in front of me (You just don't swear in front of women...unless she swears first)
Personally I have a huge problem with guys swearing in front of me. I am a prude but I am proud of it. Anyway I hope Mr Cheng don't swear alot. What a waste of such a cute face.
1 comment:
may ah, I thought I would b one of ur dream guy...I saw our destiny in ur palm
signed
creepy steven
Post a Comment