
Not much going on in there. Heh.
As you can see, SEX occupies a huge portion of the brain. Of course I am not talking about ALL men but at least 90% of the men I've dated seem to have a huge proportion devoted to that. I don't want to be unfair but it's kinda strange when I am talking about serious stuff and the guy seems to get increasingly distracted. I had one who suddenly told me that I have a pair of very lovely jeans on when I was pondering on quarterlife-crisis. Pffft.
For the record, us women do notice when the guy's vision move below our neck...we just prefer not to say anything. And it's amusing to witness how the guy's eyes dart around.
Interests. They include everything from cars to soccer to lingerie. Sometimes girlfriends fall into the 'Interests' category. Most times, she falls into the 'Sex' category which is more unfortunate.
When I took Biology in class, I remember this little organ at the front of the brain known as the hypothalamus which is also reponsible for retaining information. It's a myth. Men do NOT possess this since they don't remember their girlfriends' birthdays or anniversaries. Or maybe it is just poor unfortunate Rocketjim who keeps meeting the wrong men. Many remember which blouse I looked really great in but do NOT remember my birthday ever.
*sigh* Oh well, it's money making time then. And time to appreciate all my great friends who stood by me. I love you all.
Damn, I am in conflict with the Real world.
No comments:
Post a Comment