
Since I will not be in Singapore during my increasingly lonely birthdays, my good folks organized a small-scale dinner at Jack's Place at West Coast. The company was great (as usual, my hilarious siblings) and the food wasn't half bad. I could have taken more pictures but my dad was shutter happy yesterday and his camera had strong double flashes. It was perhaps annoying the other diners so I had to keep it low-key. Basket, lah!

My mum decided to go very creative this year. She gave me Bird's Nest tonics so that I could become even more beautiful! Hahahahaha hey, I am just quoting her. I haven't had bird's nest since I was 6 or 7 so this was a huge surprise. Thank you, mummy! In the mean time, I had better write my name on every bottle. My dad gave me a huge ang pow and my siblings were very united this year:
Jun: Nothing
Gus: Nothing
Drey: Nothing
Don't I just love them!
Still, I had fun. Can't wait until I come back home for another meal with my die hard friends!
5 comments:
happy birthday ah da!!!! i love m n ms and mac eyeshadow!! even though i donch own any of them... take care!
yuh...it's another 3 days before ur birthday.
Happy Birthday, good buddy-buddy!!!!
May you be more beautiful with each passing yr.
-lepra
Happy Birthday, Jimbo!
Wishing you happiness always and may your wishes come true.
- junny
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMBO! May you get more beeeeautiful each year!
Lovely pictures but why no YOU! No need shy la.. I edit for you.. come, send me send me!
:)
Love,
cherry
is that u in today's Urban??? Ish you righto? :D
Cherry
Post a Comment