Monday, October 11, 2004

I went to get a haircut today and it only cost me $13!! It's dirt cheap considering the last time I cut my hair was eons back. If I last cut my hair 10 months back, it's only $1.30 per month for hair length maintenance. Hahaha. AND... a dude with a goatee cut my hair! *laughs* Oooooo I am so gonna go back there next time. Can you imagine that?! $13 that comes with a goatee-ed hair stylist. How rare! So I swore to myself I shall never cut my hair in town again. Am trying to grow my hair real long because 1. I am broke and long hair is economical and 2. when I had really short hair, 2 people mistook me for a butch. *weeps* One more kept calling me CHEN HAN WEI. You know who you are!!! Pooi!!

The "air-con men" also came today and because of their presence, I was stuck in front of the TV for hours. So I was watching a program about homosexuality. I learnt that there is an organization called CHOICES in Singapore and what these people do, are to counsel and help homosexuals re-orientate their sexual preferences. The story revolved around this dude who grew up in a turbulent environment; was ill-treated by his mum and sexually abused by a nanny. As a result, he grew to have an aversion to females. When he was 25, he couldn't take the pro-heterosexual society's pressure anymore. Hence, he turned to CHOICES where they spent several years trying to get this dude to prefer women again. Maybe I am ignorant but I was pretty shocked to learn that this dude (and some others) managed to adjust his (their) sexual preference. It's un-natural! Isn't it? The problem is, this dude went through some trauma which resulted in him developing an aversion to women...meaning he had more of a pyschological problem innit? People should be free to choose their sexual preferences so I don't exactly agree with the existence of CHOICES. It's not wrong to be a homosexual and they don't have to be counselled to become 'normal' to fit into society. Yeah it's easy for me to say since no homosexual has come up to me telling me how hard their lives are. Maybe they ARE under intense pressure to act what we call 'normal'. The intentions of the organization are probably good but I find it un-natural. Blame it on the counsellor's arrogant commentary "to guide them on how to be normal in society." (Ok, something 90% to that effect). Dammit. People should be free to love!!

When that un-natural show ended, the air-con men were still around. Hence, I continued with Matsu and Rika. It was soooo sad. Takenouchi Yutaka's character was killed today so there isn't much reason to follow it anymore. Sorimachi's Nobunaga will probably die soon since he was assassinated in his sleep...if I don't remember wrongly. It shall be boring when the competent warriors die.

Finally, option 3 in the previous post might NOT be related to sex. Haha smart alecks. Maybe RocketJim just hasn't enough brainpower to come up with the third option.

No comments: