Hail 2004
A great new 2004 to everyone reading this - Happy New Year! I am sure this year will be better than the last. 2003 was pretty dull and though I had my share of fun later in the year. Well......I want more fun in 2004!! I want to meet a pirate cum S.W.A.T. cum swordsman cum Eomer. *wink wink* Dammit, it's getting closer every year. This year, am going to focus more when I blow out my birthday candles. *laughs*
The new year has been going pretty well thus far though I have had a tummy upset since New Year's day. It must be the bad fish I had for dinner on the eve. I can't even think about fish now without feeling nauseous. Yucks. Hate fish. Fish is bad. Hate hate hate fish. I had sashimi for appetizer. Yucks. And more fish for the main course. Yucks. Seriously, the only good thing was the bread that came with the soup. Oh, and the pralines that came with the coffee. That was about it. But it was a great eve nonetheless because I managed to celebrate it with my buddies later that evening.
My dad slept on a cockroach last night. Apparently, it was flattened very badly and he had some cockroach juice on his shirt. *LOL* Goodness, I would have bathed 10 times if I were him! Wahahahaha, can you imagine sleeping on one? Ack.
No comments:
Post a Comment