Saturday, October 18, 2003

Pride
Seriously, if one cannot say anything nice, please just shut up. I am so boiling with rage because someone enjoys antagonizing me these past 2 days. I am very offended but I choose not to say anything because I don't enjoy quarelling. It is bad for health to swallow your anger but it's just what I often do. I keep it and swallow it. It is just no use arguing with someone who is always paranoid. I might be petty here but I also detest the fact that she enjoys making light of my situations. It is NOT kind at all. I hope she was only trying to mess around but too bad I didn't think it was funny.

Say...Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming) in my resume. Cool isn't it? Why would I want to work there instead of the Jurong Bird Park or Chinese garden??? I feel like punching someone again.

My sister has a prom tomorrow afternoon. It must be a big day for her. I hope she has fun. She looks good in her chosen ensemble...she's really growing up. Aww.

Maybe she does hides her g-strings somewhere...tsk tsk on tweens.

Have a date with Monday tomorrow. I should give him a chance. He might turn out to be the sweetest man alive......*sigh* I am still hoping though.

This week, I want to thank Shannon, Mindy, Jasmine and Lisa for their encouragements! Thank you, honeys. I have crossed hurdle one. Wish me luck for hurdle 2!

Wednesday was cloud 9 day.

No comments: