Owned
You know you are a l-o-s-e-r if you surf for the better part of the day but have to rely on your more net-savvy 12 years old sister to help you with the html language. I used to laugh at neopets but I don't now...they teach people how to do these scary net stuff there. I now know that 000000 is black and FFFFFF is white on the html hex colour guide. Sweet~ netspeak. I gotta hand it to them. Still, I won't be caught dead breeding a virtual bunny and treating it to fairy cupcakes and what nots. Neopets just ain't cool when you are 20 odd years old and pitting your bunny against 12 years old. Show me the gore.
Dude~, this blog thing IS addictive. I spent close to 2 hours trying to tweak the layout. It's like a woman applying 5 different shades on her eye only to have her man tell her it looks natural. If anything here gives you epileptic seizures, please let me know. In the meantime, I shall go hunt for some guestbook hosting site. *laughs* I was just telling my friend that the very word, blog seems silly. Online journals would be the last thing I would associate with blog. BLOG in my opinion, sounds like a man who needs to take a huge sh*t. Ouch.
I love it when I feel that I am the only one in the world... I don't know how to put it better but today, the world seems to consist of only me and this red ant in the bus. It was a crowded bus ferrying students to Clementi and everyone was just talking to their friends or pretending to sleep. Then there I was, seated in a corner and staring out the window. There, I saw the ant. It was huge and it was crawling all over the place. Nobody seemed to have noticed it. I was waiting for the girl in front of me to yelp in fright but she was too busy laughing. Everyone was talking to somebody. Makes me wonder if I go around too often alone. This reminded of an incident when I was walking down a path to my home when I happened to look up into the sky and discovered 2 rainbows. 2!! I was elated but when I looked around, everyone else was too busy looking down or checking the traffic ahead. Pity.
"Oh, look at the dead bird!"
Ah Beng looked skyward and said, "Where, where got?"
Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment